BPW is about empowering young women to succeed.
Who is Eligible?
Women graduating from high school, returning to school, or beginning secondary education are eligible to apply.
All applications are due on April 1st.
What you need to apply:
- Higher education goals including the names of colleges you are considering or have applied to
- Estimated cost of attending college
- Personal financial information
- ACT and/or SAT Score Report
- Recent transcript showing unweighted GPA
- FAFSA/SAR (if completed) including tax information
- A list of your extracurricular activities, work expense, community service, honors and/or awards over the last two years.
You will need to write a Personal Essay (3500 characters)
Briefly describe your reasons and needs for seeking this scholarship. Please include goals and plans for the future, achievements, setbacks and skills. Explain to the reader who you are and why you have chosen to attend a post-secondary school.
- Reason why you need this scholarship
- Planned field of study and why you chose that field
- Goals and plans for your future
- You will need to make sure that you have checked for correct spelling and grammatical errors.
Once you have assembled the necessary information, Click Here to ApplyClick Here to Apply